Active Driver Safety Program
Include us in your WHS strategy to improve driver safety!
- Develop an efficient fleet
- Reduce fleet costs
- Identify at-risk drivers
A cost-effective risk management program for Corporate Fleet and Government Departments.
Employee safety is everyone's priority but that can be a balance sometimes when the reality of business doesn't allow for downtime. Hence road safety education specific to your employees might be overlooked or deferred. We are the leading experts in workplace road safety solutions. Using our state of the art Driver Profiling system Roadmarque, we will save you up to 76% off your driver training expenditure.
Ian Luff Motivation Australia (Est. 1983) recognise the challenges facing companies today which is why the 'Active Driver Safety' Program was developed. Offering an interactive forum with training workshops facilitated at your premises, employee/contractor down time is limited to 2 hours per session.
Your employees/contractors will learn
- How to develop efficient driving tactics that will reduce your fleet running costs and minimise your carbon footprint
- Reduce driver fatigue
- Defensive driving strategies
- Understand the outcomes of high-risk behaviour by involving attendees in the process of identifying risk and finding solutions for harm minimisation
- Engage in self-responsibility practices for their safety and the safety of others
- This will reduce your fleet and restitution costs
The Active Driver Safety Program combines the exclusive S.M.A.R.T formula driving strategy. This step by step process will create a growth mindset with humour used as a positive way to present a very serious subject.
Our philosophy is simple, desired learning outcomes are achieved when attendees are motivated and enjoy the learning process.
Allow us to work with your team to create a safer workplace and a cleaner, healthier environment for your staff.
This evidence-based driver education program in the form of workshops can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Driving risks from drugs, alcohol, stress or driver fatigue
- Vehicle limitations (includes new technologies)
- Safe Vehicle loading and loose objects
- Vehicle safety checks
- Consequences of high-risk driving activities, speeding, tailgating, and road rules
- Vision, target fixation, primary sight and anticipation skills
- General driver awareness
- Driver focus and staying in a safe mental zone
Note: Multiple sessions can be structured on the same day to meet your training needs. A maximum of up to (20 staff) per workshop is recommended.
Vital WH&S compliance issues in line with your safe driving policy will be integrated with driver safety issues and strategies. Cost saving benefits will flow on as a result of proven educational and motivational practices. Introducing Roadmarque to identify high-risk drivers will also offset your costs and improve overall workplace safety. Talk to us about providing a comprehensive driving policy and risk management system today.
What others have to say
Every Exide Technologies employee who attended the Active Driver Safety Program throughout Australia now has a far greater understanding of their obligations and responsibilities as a road user.
This is exactly why we engaged your professional services. We needed a company that had vast knowledge of dealing with all levels of driver skill and experience, and bringing out the best in them all. I believe you achieved this goal with flying colours
8 key elements to help you 'DRIVE TO SURVIVE®'
- Our exclusive smart driving strategy for improved driver competency
- Identify driver fatigue symptoms
- Vehicle maintenance tyres, etc..
- Understanding the dangers of alcohol or drugs on driving
- Vehicle limitations combined with driver ability
- Load security & loose objects
- Outcomes of high-risk behaviour; speeding, tailgating
- How to combine a positive mental attitude with proactive driver awareness and safe driving strategies
- Cost savings
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Reduced fleet running costs
- Improved team morale
- Less downtime
- Your staff will make it home at night
- WHS obligation
Who Can Benefit
- Mining sector
- Warehouse staff
- Sales force
- Forklift operators
- Fleet drivers
- Farm hands
- Machinery operators
- Delivery personnel
- Truck drivers
- Material handling
- Site Managers
- Field workers
- Emergency services
- Local councils
- Government departments
- Plant and equipment operations