Drive to Survive was established by driving expert Ian Luff to support Australian Drivers, with education, training or driving experiences.
Learning how to Drive to Survive will allow you to develop a deep understanding of the risks you face as a driver combined with evidence-based education, solutions, and strategies to help you become a better, safer driver.
Drive to Survive is a comprehensive approach to better driving standards for anyone, regardless of experience.
We offer a range of driver training programs, from in-school driver education to corporate fleet solutions that have been designed to make you better equipped to deal with our risky driving environment. We also provide performance driving programs and track day options for anyone looking to get more out of their driving.
Respected motoring expert, driver education pioneer Ian Luff provides a variety of driving options that are designed to suit the everyday driver, our professional approach will ensure you get the best value for money available. Don't be fooled by, unproven programs that compromise legitimate evidence-based learning outcomes in favour of profit. Drive to Survive will represent value for money when compared and experienced.
- Ian Luff Motivation Australia is an accredited provider of the Transport for NSW Safer Drivers Course for learner drivers
- Our P-plate driver course (combined with our defensive driving program) links improved driver skills with the reality of unsafe driving practices, commonly seen in younger drivers
- The 8 hour Drive to Survive defensive driver training program improves driver safety when applied to real-life driving experience. Develop an understanding of your vehicle while adopting little known strategies that will help you Drive to Survive.
- Our Performance Driving Program is the only program of its kind in Australia. The program is ideal for those drivers who want a more advanced driver training approach and are looking to extend their own driving performance combined with an advanced understanding of their vehicle
- Ian Luff Motivation Australia is accredited by the Confederation of Australian Motorsport (CAMS) for competition licence testing, this is referred to as an Observed License Test (OLT)
- Our Track Attack Track Day program provides you with a place to drive at speed, in a safe controlled environment
- Our Track Day Academy program allows you to grow as a driver, on racing circuits with a trainer beside you
- Any workplace looking to mitigate risk, reduce costs, improve driver behaviour will benefit from the Active Driver Safety Program. The program is a 2.5-hour interactive workshop that takes place in your workplace, no matter where the location is. Additional modules like load restraint training, or off-road driving can be added.