Driving a motor vehicle is the most dangerous activity you will do on a regular basis.
Learning how to Drive to Survive will allow you to develop a deep understanding of the risks you face as a driver combined with evidence-based education, solutions, and strategies to help you become a better, safer driver.
Drive to Survive is more than just a defensive driving program, it is a comprehensive approach to safe driving for everyone.
We offer a range of driver training programs, from in-school driver education to corporate fleet solutions that have been designed to make you better equipped to deal with our risky driving environment.
Respected motoring expert, driver education pioneer Ian Luff provides a variety of driver training programs that are designed to suit the everyday driver, our professional approach will ensure you get the best value for money available. Don't be fooled by cheaper, unproven programs that compromise legitimate evidence-based learning in favour of a cheaper price. Drive to Survive will represent value for money when compared and experienced.
- We are accredited by the NSW Government RMS (Roads and Maritime Services) to conduct the Safer Drivers Course for learner drivers
- Our P-plate driver course (combined with our defensive driving program) links improved driver skills with the reality of unsafe driving practices, commonly seen in younger drivers
- The 8 hour Drive to Survive defensive driver training program improves driver safety when applied to real-life driving experience
- Our Performance Driving Program is the only program of its kind in Australia. The program is ideal for those drivers who want a more advanced driver training approach and are looking to extend their own driving performance combined with an advanced understanding of their vehicle
- Ian Luff Motivation Australia P/L is accredited by the Confederation of Australian Motorsport (CAMS) for competition licence testing, this is referred to as an Observed License Test (OLT).
- Any workplace looking to mitigate risk, reduce costs, improve driver behaviour will benefit from the Active Driver Safety Program.